Thursday, May 7, 2009

keep fit spirit!!~


After i done a self assessment by shopping this whole afternoon, um..precisely, i did not bought anything because i can't fit in any cloth i tried.
Gosh,i realised that seriously i need to diet!!

i know it sound ridiculous that me wong sing yee was once a skinny girl who can even fit her sister's jeans. This was a truth and should thanked to the so-called 'cancer'. That was a hard time and i tend to use my weight and body shape to evaluate how cure am i over the 'cancer'. so i keep on eat n eat, sleep n sleep...







And *poof*...this is what i had become now...a plus size girl that looked like a pig and i barely wear size 14 which means i can only go to men's section to buy my pants...what a pity *sob sob*...something need to be done to free me from this sad situation!


Now, i 'semangatly' announce that my new way to slim down---Swim hardcorely at indah villa's pool...hahaha...i am serious this time my friend!!
A friend that is fit and slim is just to be around the corner!~
You know you love me..x.ox.o~









No comments: