Friday, August 6, 2010

Strikethrough

Today i've learned something new,
it might not be new to you,
or you might think it's not a big deal to blog it.
But i feel this is very fun because every blogger is doing it!

yes, i am crossing all the words because,
i wanna tell you,
i know how to cross the unwanted word in my blog.
i am not afraid to write something wrong,
because, i can just C-R-O-S-S-E-D it!

I know it's kinda annoyed to see all the crossed sentence,
but i just want to show off!
blek~
buena suerte,
te quiero,
Adios.
x.o.x.o

5 comments:

yvonne87 said...

eheh teach me how to do it eh... i mao learn to cross the word juga o..

SharonChin said...

hahahaha

欣怡 said...

suan liao la von..since u dun update ur blog oso

yvonne87 said...

i mao update de.. jiu shi waiting for a ppl to teach me to do that... teach me ehhhhh.............

欣怡 said...

hahahahah..bu yao ar..neh neh neh neh neh hahaha