Wednesday, August 4, 2010

what is my fashion icon?

After inspired by niu's fashion icon post,
i have been thinking what should my fashion icon be?
so i surf around the net,
googled cartoon character hairstyle,
looked at the top 50 cartoon character,
i've found few inspiring character and style.


Betty Boop might be a good choice,
but i wanna keep my hair long.
so i continued surfing....


Hmmm...Daria might be another choice as she
has long hair and she wear spec like me..
but.. i want something striking, something sharp and attractive,
and i surf further in the net.....finally....


ahhhh~~ this is the one that i am looking for..
wonder woman!! striking, sharp, attractive and sexy...
but then i found another version of wonder woman that might be more suitable for me.


This version of wonder woman look way better and really
Striking! Sharp! Attractive! Sexy!
and my body shape is much more closer to hers!

Hmm~ what do you think? o.0

1 comment: